So we arrived in Hawaii yesterday and we were in pants and black and it was like 80 degrees. Crazy compared to Indy. We're staying at the Disney ails no resort and it has to be the best resort around! There is a pool that is saltwater and has a reef inside that you can snorkel in. Super cool. But there's a lazy rive and a little beach but it doesn't get big waves. My dad and I went to go check out the ocean on some dangerous rocks we weren't supposed to go on and we found little puddles of water and in the puddles were little fish that had got caught in the rocks. O by the way the rocks look like lava rocks. But then we were picking up baby hermit crab and I saw an eel it was probably 4inches but it was scary cause there was 2 and they had a deep dark hole that they would go in. That was our first adventure.
Then we went looking for a place to eat and we found a beach that we sat at and watched the waves an the sunset and I got some really pretty pictures. They had the biggest waves I have ever seen and this guy said that on the north shore the waves were normally about 5 feet taller than the wet shore. So we have to go check out the North shore. I think we be doing that today to go watch some surfers. Super cool. Ok we'll it's only 3:30 am here so I better go and try to get back to bed. Bye.


No comments:
Post a Comment