Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rigatta!

So over the weekend I went to a rowing regatta.  We had to leave at 6:00 on Friday because it was in Cleveland, Ohio.  We didn't get there until midnight and didn't go to bed until 1. Then we had to get up at 5:30 to go rig boats.  And we didn't leave Cleveland until 6:00 so we didn't get home till1. It was terrible.  I was almost up for a full day with out ANY sleep.  Our 8-race felt good to me. I went all out all the way.  Only one boat passed us but they were really good and they looked like they had been rowing for awhile and our team had only been rowing for about 4 weeks.  We came in 5th (out of 5) but we were only 7 seconds off from the other team.  Our 4 got 3rd which was really good.  The varsity 8 B team got 1st place beating the A- Team which they said was a day in history.  The varsity men 4 got 2nd which was real good.  They said that last year they weren't very good, but this year they are a lot better.  Now I'm back home and have to finish the dance mom's series finale! So excited!!!! So bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment