Sunday, September 2, 2012
Birthday!!!
So this week I have had 3 pieces of cake in 3 days and there's more to come tonight! I had a cupcake, cake, and I just ha cookie cake. And later MORE! So for dessert tonight I get lemon ice cookie ice cream more cookie pizza cake and more! I loooove birthdays! My friends then my coaches and then my mom's friend! The week o birthdays. Did I ever tell you that I'm on the rowing team? I can't remember but now I am so. It's so much fun except for why you wear. You err spandex an a sports bra. Or you don't have to wear that but it's the most comfy when you are rowing. Let's see if I can get the cookie picture up. Ok I think I put it up so that you could see it. But anyway.... I think I heard more dessert better go check it out bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment