Monday, August 27, 2012

Shoplifting and a Cold

So I went to my brother's soccer tourney and they made it to the semi-finals but then lost it.  It makes no sense to me they played 4 games and won 3 of those games and the other team played 3 games and won them all. But his team had to play a game in the morning before they played the semi-finals and the other team didn't play a game before they played them.  It's really dumb to me.  But while I was there I got a cold and it turned into being some kind of infection. I woke up this morning and I was going to go to school, but my head hurt so bad so I'm at home right now. No idea what to do right now.  But back to the tourney we went to a mall and walked around for awhile and we went into Icing by Claire's to look.  But when we were almost done some lady got busted for shoplifting.  We couldn't get out of the store!  There were 3 police and a sheriff in the way.  We kinda just sat and watched, but after awhile they went to the back so we didn't hear everything. We were standing in line listening to the employees conversations about the girl. They were like, You could tell just by her attitude what she was doing,or, We were watching her the whole time and we saw her put stuff in her bag.  10 minutes later we were STILL sitting in line because these people in front of us didn't realize there was a sale on sunglasses so they had to pick out another pair.  While we were waiting though the manager came out with all the stuff she stole.  There were rings and bracelets and earrings. Some of the tags had been ripped off of them and she had actually bought some of the stuff but most of it she stole. They gave her the option either you give us the stuff back or else you go to jail.  I still don't know what happened, but I know she was in alotta trouble. That was really the only exciting thing at the tourney though. The only bad part was we had to get up at 6:30 a.m. to get to the first soccer game on time.  But still sitting here with a cold or infection.  My head is spinning so I better stop maybe I will write something else later. You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment