Monday, July 23, 2012

Yesterday and a Summer FULL of Cupcakes

I went hinking yesterday and we brought the dog and a neighbor.  Well, when we got home we had to wash the dog. So we went outside and washed the dog.  While we were out there.... I kinda sprayed my neighbor in the face.  So then we were both soaked after.  My shirt is still soaking wet!

That was yesterday and I don't feel like making another blog post so yesterday and today are all gonna be in one. My goal this summer is to go to 5 different cupcake shops and eat one of their cupcakes.  So here are my reviews.

Flying Cupcake Bakery (Mass Ave.)
Red Velvet Cupcake ***
It had chocolate chunks in it which was good, but I didn't like the frosting.  The Red Velvet part tasted like any other Red Velvet cupcake.

GiGi's Cupcakes
Wedding Cake Cupcake *****
Yummy Yummy Yummy!  Really good REALLY GOOD!

That's so far I need to go to 3 more cupcake bakeries.  I L-O-V-E the wedding cake I should just get wedding cake everywhere I go.  The Red Velvet was super chocolatey almost to chocolatey.  That's all for now excepet, Does anyone know where another cupcake store is in Indiana? Kinda close to Indianapolis? Well NOW that's it! Buh, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment