Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pinterest AGAIN

So again on Pinterest... I found a website that is really for getting healthy but they have some really really REALLY cute DIY stuff to make (only like 3 things to make though). It's called rabbitfoodformybunnyteeth.com! They have a work out shirt and workout headband to make but there both really cute anyway. I made both of those and then I used fabric spray paint on them and they look really cute! (They're still outside drying though) I will have to take some pictures! Then I found another website on Pinterest that has 31 Insanly Easy and Clever DIY stuff that you spend a bunch of money on in stores! It is called: http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/31-insanely-easy-and-clever-diy-projects Some really cute things on there. Actually I'm on Pinterest as I type this. And look what I found!
Pinned Image
 If you eat one more cookie you're going to turn into one!
Haha...I'm in love with Pinterest now! So that's all for now I think I may have something to say later, but not right now! So buh bye!(does anyone know how to spell that is it ba bye or buh bye???)

No comments:

Post a Comment