Monday, July 9, 2012
My New Old Obbsesion
I have a new old obsession! It's PINTEREST! It's pinterest.com! I love it! I found this really cool idea for a room, but I already have a room. :( It's sad that I can't do the really cool thing with my room, but I guess it's good that I have a room. So I should be happy. I just had a bowl of cookie dough and it was really good! So now I am a wee bit hyper!!!!!! I'm sitting next to my friend and she went to the docter today she thought it was a check up. As it turns out she was getting her mole cut off! She says it was very very very scary. Trust me I know how it is! I had my wart cut off and screamed my head OFF (and squeezed my mom's finger off)! My mom told me it was just a check up though. EEVVIILL... So that's all I gotta say for now. Ba BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment