Saturday, July 7, 2012

The 4th of July!

So I forgot on the 4th of July, but let's pretend I typd this on the 4th of July.
 Well I went to my Grandma's for the 4th of July, and my cousins came. My brother and I were in charge of all the little kids.  Not so sure why my brother was in charge though.  Because one of my cousins, Luke, wanted to color and my brother was coloring with markers so he let him color with MARKERS and he got it all over his hands.  Well he went up to his mom later and she thought it was all bloooooood!  So you know how there were all those firework bands in Indiana? Well we were in Bloomington which has a firework band so we couldn't let any off! Ruined the 4TH OF JULY for me.  We went to see the Plainfield fireworks though and I got bite by mosquitoes EVERYWHERE! That's all I have to say so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment