Sunday, July 15, 2012
ROWING!
Today I went ROWING!!! It was so much fun! I want to row all the time now! I thought that I was going to be with kids my age but it turns out that all the people that were there were old people. I was the only kid. AWKWARD! After I went rowing my dad took Mia and I swimming there. Mia was in love with the water. We threw a stick in for her to chase along with her toy and she wouldn't leave the water with out either of those toys! But I am in love with rowing now! I would love to row as a sport but you have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning.... or that's my mom says the could have read it wrong also. Or I hope! Can't wait to go rowing next time.... ba bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment