Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lunks and Big Brother

So my mom signed up for planet fitness.  She's trying to exercise. And she can bring a guest so I go with her. All she does is sit there and ride a bike the whole time.  I run on the treadmill the whole time but that's different.  But at Planet Fitness they have an alarm. Called the "lunk alarm".  A lunk is body builder person. Who judges other people, drops their weights, and carries a gallon of water around. I have the perfect picture of the person in my head.  Well the other day we were there and somebody dropped their weights and the lunk alarm didn't go off. I wanted to see if the alarm really worked.
A picture of the lunk alarm. The actual words say one who grunts, drops wieghts, or judges.

On another thing. I watch Big Brother and I was terrified by Ian. He is so funny, but so dumb.  Also disgusting.  You don't just run around the house naked!  Or walk around in the middle of the night in your boxers exploring the Big Brother house.  The Head of Household has cameras you know.  I can't believe he's safe though. That's nuts. And why would anyone name their kid Boogie (a coach). O Boogie come here. Boogie you need to do your chores.  That would be a terrible name to grow up with.  My mom knows someone who has the name of Cherrybomb Fox.  Cherrybomb I need your help, Cherrybomb this Cherrybomb that. People naming their kids hmmmmm... And is the HOH of this week is his real name Willie or is it Will and it's a nick name? No idea. Hey but his girlfriend doesn't have to come up with a nickname!  That's all I gotta say about lunks and Big Brother. Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment